Are you experiencing leaks or is your liner faded, patched or brittle? Then replace your liner and restore your pool to it’s former beauty and glory.
There are many companies that can replace your liner, but buyer beware! We hate hearing the stories about how “saving $300” turned into an ill-fitting liner, early leaks or end of life, and ugly “bumps” and wrinkles. If a liner is installed poorly it must be redone… from the start. Don’t buy two liners, and don’t live with mistakes! Get it done once and get it done right.
With Pro-Tech Pool & Spa Service your liner replacement will include:
- precise measurements after the pool is completely emptied
- old liner removal
- preparation of interior surfaces (some or all of these services are skipped by other companies in an effort to offer the cheapest service)
- wire brushing of all rusted steel to protect your investment and eliminate future bleed-through
- scraping of all surfaces to remove bumps (which are magnified by the water and are visible–these cannot be removed after the liner is installed)
- taping of joints to prevent visible lines
- cleaning to prevent unsightly bumps from small stones and other debris — which will push through the liner resulting in leaks in a few years
- patch cracks in the cement
- suction sealed installation with vacuum seal until pool is filled to prevent shifting which causes wrinkles
- “last minute” installation of faceplates to prevent future leaks due to stretching after the pool is filled (often skipped)
The installation of a pool liner should not take an afternoon. Proper preparation and installation requires multiple visits. Don’t take a chance with such a large investment — get it done right!
We serve Peterborough, Lakefield, Selwyn, Ennismore, Bridgenorth, Young’s Point, Curve Lake, Omemee, Millbrook and more. Contact us for more information.