We take pride in ensuring that your pool is ready for the season. We do not charge extra to take the cover off, test-run the equipment, or put in ladders. When we leave, your pool is ready for the season (just add heat and jump in!)
Your pool opening will include (with no extra charge)
- pumping off the water and removing the debris
- removing the cover
- cleaning and storing your cover for the summer
- your cover is cleaned with a high pressure power washer and Mursatt Cover Cleaner
- your cover is stored on our property so you can keep it out of your garage or shed
- the scum line on the liner and walk in steps are scrubbed with a deck brush
- the deck is hosed off
- winter plugs are removed and jets are reinstalled
- poolside equipment such as ladders, diving boards, rails are reinstalled
- using our pumps we vacuum out large debris and leaves (so that nothing gets stuck in your lines)*
- shock the pool with 10L of liquid chlorine (if the water needs more chlorine we will add it as an extra charge to get you started)
- run the pump and filter to make sure the equipment is working properly even if the water is too low!
All that is left to do is fill up the pool and bring in a water sample (after the pool runs for at least 48 hours).
*of course, if the bottom of the pool is not visible, we cannot vacuum it — but you can book a follow up call (for an additional charge)
We serve Peterborough, Lakefield, Selwyn, Ennismore, Bridgenorth, Young’s Point, Curve Lake, Omemee, Millbrook and more. Contact us for more information.