Most commonly used on the Sundance Hanover, Sundance Bristol, Sundance Edison and Sundance Peyton.
Comes with the upgraded winter package.
– 6mil vapour barrier. Standard is 2mil. By upgrading you are increasing the life of the cover. Once the vapour barrier around the foam starts to go the foam will become saturated with water and the cover will become very heavy and let heat escape. The heavy cover can break your cover lifter. By having a 6mil vapour barrier you increase the life of the cover.
– Overlap skirt. Where the 2 parts of the cover meet on the sides this overlap keeps the heat from escaping.
– Full foam seal down the center. When you open the cover you will see a foam seal that runs along where the 2 parts of the cover meet. This stops heat from escaping.
– 2 Rubber handles. These will last longer then the standard handle.
* NOT THE SIZE YOU WANT? YOU CAN ORDER YOUR CUSTOM SIZE BY CALLING, EMAILING, OR VISITING THE STORE. MANY COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM. SAMPLE COLOURS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE STORE TO PICK FROM.